Latest update: May 2022
- Our Privacy Statement
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to Dee Staff Recruitment Co., Ltd. (the “Company” or “we”).
- Personal data to be collected
We may collect the following personal data for processing to achieve the purposes as herein provided and processed based on the legal basis provided for in the PDPA. In addition, we process your personal data of a sensitive nature, including your religious beliefs and health status, following special criteria provided in Section 26 of the PDPA.
<General Personal Data>
● Full Name
● Contact information (Telephone/Mobile Number, E-mail Address, Line ID)
● Birth Date, Age
● Family Information
● Educational background
● Desired Salary
● Work Experience (Company’s Name, Work period, Position, Tel number, Contact Person’s Name and Tel number for reference, Your Evaluation, Salary)
● Tax ID Number and SSF Number
● Copy of Resume or CV (Above Data)
● Copy of ID card (Identification Number, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry, Above Data)
● Copy of Passport (Passport Number, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry date, Above Data)
● Copy of Work Permit (Work permit Number, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry date, Above Data)
● Copy of Education Report (Your Grades, Above Data)
● Copy of Driver’s License (License Number, Kind of License, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry date, Above Data)
● Copy of House Registration (Registration Number, Previous address, Above data)
● Copy of Language Certificate (Your Grades, Date of Issue, Above Data)
● Copy of License Certificate (License Number, Kind of License, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry, Above Data)
<Sensitive Personal Data>
Religion [if shown in the ID card]
We may collect Cookie and similar identifiers, Access logs, Referrers, and the IP address of the device you are using to access our website.
- Purpose of the processing
The Company collects and process your Personal Data for the following purpose:
● Matching with the companies
● Providing the information about job offers
● Reference Check with your previous company
● Suggesting the seminar, consultation meetings and other promotion
● Sending you information and promotional materials about jobs.
● Informing benefits, promotion, marketing activities, any activity and project invitation of the Company
● Providing you with search results and job recommendations that are relevant to you.
● Facilitating communication as part of the job search and application process.
● Job interview
● Contacting for registration for our service, introducing matching company, and providing our service
● Confirming your identity for proving our service
● Providing information about our services and responding to inquiries
● Providing job applicant with supports for the acquisition of official qualifications necessary for working in the working region such as Working permit, Visa.
● Managing your information for providing our service
● Complying with the agreement
● Informing any information or notifications to you about our services that you have with us including other services of the Company
● Confirming your identity for providing our service
● Providing our services and related services
● Handling of violations of our terms and conditions, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) regarding our services
● Prevent fraud, spam, and other potentially fraudulent or illegal activities.
● Improving and optimizing our services and security for our users and employers by sharing data with our affiliate companies
● Notifying you of changes to Terms and Conditions
● For other tasks and responses incidental to the above purposes of use
● Managing your information for providing our service
● For acquisitions, divestitures, and other corporate reorganizations. We may disclose personal data to third parties to the extent necessary for these purposes
● Complying with laws and regulation and order of the governmental authorities
● Introducing the companies that might be a good match for you, improving the convenience of our website visitors, to research the number of users and traffic on our website, and to improve our services
- Legal basis for the processing
4.1 The legal basis for the processing is as follows:
● When the processing is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations to you based on Section 24(3) of PDPA.
● When processing is required for the pursuit of legitimate interests under Section 24 (5) of PDPA.
● When processing is required for compliance with our legal obligations in accordance with Section 24 (6) of PDPA.
● When your express consent is obtained in advance based on Section 19 and Section 26 of PDPA.
4.2 You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by the method separately designated by us. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of processing conducted based on your consent before its withdrawal and we may not provide our service or fulfill the contract which needs your personal data.
We will notify you separately if the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as the possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
- Sources of Personal Data
We obtain your personal data directly from you or indirectly through third parties such as those stated below.
Our Group Companies
● Recruit Portal Site
● Contracted partner company and agency
● Referral Person
- Retention Period for Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes for collecting and processing your personal data. Specific retention periods are decided based on the following considerations, the purpose for obtaining and processing the personal data; the nature of the personal data; and the necessity of retaining the personal data for legal or business reasons.
When the retention period has ended or the retention of such data is no longer necessary (whichever is applicable), we will destroy or erase such data from our system.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
● The Client companies who are seeking employee
● Recruit Portal Site
● Our group companies
● Career Advisor
● Government and Regulatory Authorities or any Organizations which the Company is under an obligation to make disclosures under the requirements of any law and regulations.
7.2 As a result of the aforementioned sharing and disclosure, in some cases your personal data will be transferred to the following third countries outside Thailand where our group companies or above the third party are located. Please note that these countries may not have the inadequate Personal Data protection standards by Personal Data Protection Committee.
● The Philippines
- Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding personal data obtained and processed by us.
● Obtaining information regarding the processing of data: You have the right to obtain from us all the requisite information regarding our data processing activities that concern you.
● Access to personal data: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed, and, if so, then access to the personal data and certain related information.
● Rectification or erasure of personal data: You have the right to have us rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and the right to have us complete any incomplete personal data. Also, if certain conditions are satisfied, you will have the right to have us delete personal data concerning you without undue delay.
● Restriction on processing of personal data: If certain conditions are satisfied, you will have the right to have us restrict the processing of personal data concerning you.
● Objection to the processing of personal data: If certain conditions are satisfied, you will have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
● Data portability of personal data: If certain conditions are satisfied, you will have the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and the right to transfer those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
● Right to rectification: If you believe that the personal data we collect or process is wrong, you have the right to ask for such data to be rectified.
- Contact Details
Company (Data Controller)
Name：Dee Staff Recruitment Co., Ltd. （Head Office）
Address：10/163 The Trendy Office Building 20th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Data Protection Officer：Mr. Yasuyuki Tanaka
The Deestaff Team